Thursday, March 6, 2014

#1

The task is to post three images:

  • A piece of creative work I have done recently.

A drawing I made around three days ago. I love to experiment with various vibrant colours and had always been enchanted with how some incredible artists manage to combine completely juxtaposing hues, yet still able to make their piece of art mesmerising. Because of that, my colouring style is tilting to more of a bright shade.
  • An image of a great piece of architecture (Museo di Castelvecchio by Carlo Scarpa)

Despite the fact that I lack knowledge in Architecture at this moment, I do consider Museo di Castelvecchio as one of Scarpa's one of most famous architectures. Having seen a lot of pictures of the interior, one thing I can say is that this building was designed in such precise manner that the shadows fall exactly where it should be in order to emphasise the serenity of the place.
  • An original photo of something beautiful


This is something I took during a Japanese convention in the City back in 2012. It was fascinating to encounter such an unexpected item, that is far from Japanese culture, which is all about modesty, respect and humility. It was almost as if they are trying to expose a part of their culture that not many foreigners know exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment